Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson

Listening to: I'll Be There by: The Jackson 5

In my 2 months that I have been in Copenhagen I haven't paid attention to any kind of news. I don't have a TV here and only have my laptop to get to the outside world as far as news goes. I found out last night along with the rest of the world that Michael Jackson died of heart attack suddenly. I am sadden by this for sure. I grew up listening to Michael Jackson and remember having the Thriller album and I would not leave it out of my sight. I also remember watching the Thriller video over and over. It was my favorite. Wow did I have a crush on him! Of course, after he turned white he got incredibly weird and soo much negativity was in the news about him but who cares. He is an icon of music and he will never be forgotten. What a tragic loss.




No comments:

Post a Comment