Saturday, June 13, 2009

Random

Listening to: Take It or Leave It by: The Strokes

My friend and I decide to take a walk for a little bit before I have to head off to work for the evening. We are both working together and wanted to get outside since it was finally a sunny day. We experienced a week of rain and finally it is nice outside. As we start walking toward Bankeråts to get a bite to eat we walk down Nansensgade ad discover a street party is going on. My friend knows a few other people hanging out on the street and we decide to join and get a beer. There are djs outside and a performance soon to happen. My friend and I walk into the boutique that is putting on the festivities and I look up and behind the counter is one of my best friend's sisters who just happen to own the store. I knew she owned a clothing store but I just didn't realize it was that one. The store is called Ymerdress and they were just having a street party to get people into the shop. It is a really great place and I am going to buy something from there soon. It was a great surprise to have things like that randomly happen. The performance that happened later was hilarous. It was these two middle aged guys in funny costumes singing comical songs about Denmark, America and famous people in Denmark. I couldn't understand most of what they were singing because it was in Danish but I have to admit the songs were very catchy and the guys were soo funny. It was the perfect afternoon before a long night of work.

Check out...

http://ymerdress.dk/ymerdress.html

No comments:

Post a Comment