Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Good Food, Great Friends








Listening to: The Air We Breathe by: Figurines

The most thing I love about being here is the fact that a lot of my friends are amazing cooks and they are constantly inviting me over for food. Gotta love that. Also, it is a nicer atmosphere to hang out with your friends at their place instead of some noisy bar all the time. On a weekly basis I have been hanging out at my friend's place for a great meal, wine and just hanging out. She cooks I clean the kitchen. That is how I repay her for a great meal. We have had anything from a traditional Danish dish with pork and potatoes to Thai food. It sure beats any restaurant. I also just had another night like that where my friend from NYC and my friend that does sound for numerous bands in Denmark all hung out. We ended up going back to my place and just hanging out while drinking and eating chips and dip. It was such a great night. I loved just talking about music and lots of stories from Denmark and NYC. That is what life is about just really hanging out with great friends and family and enjoying each others' company. It makes me the most happiest.

1 comment:

  1. Cas! I just got done catching up on your blog! I love it and the pics and I miss you so much. You look like you are having the time of your life! I wish I could be there raging with you. Things are good here though. I've been really busy. Went for a bike ride last night and thought of you biking through Copenhagen.
    Mr. Craig McGuire also has a blog and it's pretty great - check it out and tag it:

    http://rrrchildren.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete