Thursday, June 18, 2009

Photographers

Listening to: Help Is Round The Corner by: Coldplay

One of my goals while I am in Copenhagen is to meet with photographers and get a chance to either assist them or "job shadow". I have been getting a bit frustrated about it but finally got a response from two photographers that are married and are very well established in their careers. Trine Søndergaard (http://www.trinesondergaard.com/) and Nicolai Howalt (http://www.nicolaihowalt.com/)are documentary based photographers who have exhibited their works for years not only in Scandinavia but also abroad. Nicolai will be having an upcoming exhibit in NYC in September which is great because I will be back by then and will definitely be attending the opening. I met with Trine and talked to her about what I wanted to do and she said that her assistant just left and that she would like if I came into the studio and help her with some retouching of photos and maybe some other things. I am very excited and looking forward to working with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment