Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Place, Old Friend






Listening to: Inden Du Falder I Søvn by: Mikael Simpson

I can't believe 2 months have already passed. Now it is time for me to move to Nørrebro and enjoy my last month in Copenhagen. How sad that sounds. I have a friend in town from London who I haven't seen in about 6 years time. We are going to Roskilde together. It should fun but I am not really excited yet until we actually are settled in there. I am hoping for some good weather too. I don't know if I will be able to stand sleeping in a flooded tent. Tonight I dj at Gefahrlich for a pre-Roskilde warm up party. I really miss djing and I am looking forward to it. I don't think it will be crowded though because most people are already at the festival. The next few days should prove to be most interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment