Monday, June 22, 2009

First Day

Listening to: Straight Lines to Badlands by: South

Well I had my first day working with Trine Søndergaard and needless to say I was a bit nervous. She is working on this big group exhibit that her and about 14 artists are going to be participating in. She has to submit a number of landscape photos so my job is to clean them up. She shoots in film and then scans each picture which then acquires some dust and scratches. We then touch up each photo in Photoshop. It takes quite a long time to examine each photo. I worked on that most of the day and will be doing that kind of work for a few more days at least. Tomorrow Trine speaks in front of a Højskole class and has asked me to attend. I won't be able to understand the presentation because it will be in Danish but she thinks the experience will be a good one anyway. I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment