Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rainbows








Photo by: Miriam


Listening to: Doesn't Matter by: Kasper Bjørke

I am not a big fan of rain especially when I have to travel in it but when I don't have that much to do and can just enjoy the noise of the raindrops falling to the surface that is when I love it the most. It was late afternoon and a thunderstorm was sweeping through the area. Thunderstorms are my favorite, however this time after the lightning and thunder subsided bright sun emerged. I noticed there were still dark clouds around and sure enough it started to rain but also the sun shown very bright. Perfect opportunity for a rainbow. Sure enough I go to the back door and I can see one in the distance. Of course it was a great opportunity to get some photos. Later on in the day, my friend came over and we called one of our dear friends via Skype. He is living in London at the moment and working on music. A really nice photo was taken of him by Miriam.

No comments:

Post a Comment