Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nightmares


Wow, woke up this morning with a vivid recollection of a nightmare I had. I dream once and awhile and when I do it usually occurs for a few nights and then I don't dream for awhile after that. Well this dream was horrible. I dreamt that I was with my family and my dad brought my sister and I over to this house where this lady and her friend lived and she was very friendly and gave us both something to drink that in a few minutes paralyzed us. My dad had already gone and it was just my sister and I there with these two women who were apparently trying to harm us. My sister became paralyzed from the waist down and I was starting to feel the effects but could still function. I ended up killing the two women with a knife before I was paralyzed as well and then called the police to tell them what happened and then I woke up. It really shook me up for most of the morning because you wonder why you have such dreams and why are they violent and soo vivid like it really happened. You wake up thinking "Thank God it was just a dream." Is this my reaction to the mugging?

No comments:

Post a Comment