Sunday, May 31, 2009

Akut Cabaret











Listening to: Hollow Talk by: Choir of Young Believers

This weekend I went to see my good friend perform in a cabaret show. She warned me in advance that the show will be all in Danish but I was fine with it and love the experience. How many times do you get to see a Danish cabaret show??? I think I would be disappointed if it was in English. Just like I hate going to an Irish pub and not one person there is Irish. Sort of takes away from the whole atmosphere. The theme of the cabaret is the financial crisis. I really enjoyed the songs and each performer was soo talent. They each had beautiful voices. It was also my first time seeing my friend perform. I was soo proud of her and was very impressed too. The play lasted for about 2 hours. I hope to see it again before it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment