Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sunrise





















Listening to: Modern Romance by: Yeah Yeah Yeahs

I decided that since the weather has been quite pleasant to wake up one morning and take photos of the sunrise at the lakes. Of course this means getting up earlier than I normally would if I was in NYC trying to obtain the same thing. Sunrise here is about 4:30am. Sunset is around 9:30pm. The days are a bit longer now than in NYC. Those sort of hours usually don't happen until mid summer. I made sure the weather wasn't going to be cloudy at that time either. I woke up around 3:30am just to wake myself up and get my camera and tripod ready. I really love waking up early in the morning. Everything is calm and quiet and you really get to appreciate where you are. I got to watch the wildlife wake up that morning along with the city of Copenhagen. It was a very special morning in a very special place.

No comments:

Post a Comment