Sunday, May 3, 2009

Patience










Just getting adjusted here could be interesting. I finally have internet which is exciting however my adapter doesn't work to charge my battery so I really can't use my computer that much until I get a proper adapter. Yesterday was great except I was an idiot and didn't bring my camera! I went to a block party in Nørrebro with my great friend. There was music, beer and food throughout this one street. It was consider a love fest to show up the gang violence that has been occurring here. The Hells Angels and some other gangs have been fighting over drug territory. Sounds soo NYC to me. Violence here is unheard of especially with guns. I hope this all subsides soon and the summer is just all about love. Gosh I am such a hippie sometimes. We also got to watch a pick up football (soccer) game. It was soo nice as my friend and I drank a bottle of wine outside in the perfect weather and cheered the players on. At the end of the game, all the players got together in one big line holding hands and rushed toward the crowd cheering in appreciation for us watching. It was soo special to see what kind of comradity toward humans. I love that about Denmark. In the evening, I went over to my other friend's apartment in Vesterbro to have a lovely dinner with her fiance and beautiful baby girl. It was such a great evening they are my dear friends and I am soo happy to spend some time with them. I hope to babysit soon. Just got to get better. Tomorrow shall be busy and I hope to get up earlier than 11am. I will hopefully get my bike and attend a staff meeting at Gefahrlich where I plan to bar tend. It should be all very interesting. I plan to stay in today and relax in hopes of feeling better. Sunday is for being lazy at least in CPH. :) CS

No comments:

Post a Comment