Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Breakfast Denmark style





Listening to: Rise by: CALLA

Well after I got up literally at the break of dawn I was invited to a breakfast at 10am. It was a great opportunity to hang out with two great friends of mine who I hung out with in NYC over a year ago and they even ended up going to Thanksgiving dinner with me at that time. I always enjoy seeing them because we can be proper music snobs together. :) This breakfast was certainly special because it lasted until about 3pm. I love how everything goes on here for more than an hour especially eating. We had a simple breakfast of fresh rolls out of the oven, cheese, spread and some Danish pastries. After we ate most of that we then went to the backyard to get some sun and drink a bottle of white wine. What a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment