Monday, May 18, 2009

Summer is on its way


Listening to: Sympathy for the Devil by: The Rolling Stones

The weather sure has turned around and each day seems to be getting nicer and warmer. The summer is almost here and I can't wait! My postings have been a bit delayed the past week and mainly due to meeting up with friends and then working busy shifts on the weekend. I have also been going shopping. H&M is still my favorite place and it is great to know they have many of them here. I have been getting a lot better at riding bike and have gotten to the point where I can't go anywhere without it. I just may have to buy one when I get back to NYC. The city center is where most of the clothing stores are and on my travels I found the Mads Nørgaard store. He is a famous Danish designer and I also have a friend that isn't the designer with the same name. I had to take a photo of the store. The weekend was very busy for my bartending shifts. It was fun but exhausting and then on Sunday we had spring cleaning day at the bar where I had to go and clean for a few hours. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I really have great people that I work with and that couldn't make me happier. I am now outside sitting on my balcony getting some sun. Also, since I have some time on my hands to relax I have found out how to watch The Sopranos on the internet and I have become obsessed. I must say I am really enjoying living by myself. It is relaxing and a lot less stressful. I do miss my sisters a lot though and do look forward to seeing them in August. My thoughts today are all over the place but I guess that is what this blog is for. Off to get some coffee and ride some bike...

No comments:

Post a Comment