Saturday, May 2, 2009

Where Am I?






Well, I made it and what a trip it was. The flights were fine and on time but little did I know I was going to have to deal with a cold. I felt a bit stuffed up when I arrived at JFK but thought nothing of it until the plane ride. OHH the pain I endured on the take off and landing due to the differences of pressure. I thought my head was going to explode. I felt for the passengers that sat by me. They were probably terrified in thinking I had the swine flu. Anyway enough about that, I am here now and practically settled. The apartment is wonderful and situated in Frederiksberg. It was great to see my friends again and I look forward to seeing many more. I just hope to get over this sickness and jetlag. On the day of my arrival it was May 1st which is Labor Day and a parade was going right by my apartment. It was quite a celebration. Drinking in the streets and having a great time! I also went to see my friend bartend in Nørrebro. Boy do I have my work cut out for me. It is going to be quite a time here! CS

No comments:

Post a Comment