Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rain then Sun Rain then Sun
























Listening to: Sedated Times by: 120 Days

Well the weather certainly is temperamental. Today all it did was rain for a half hour and then the sun would shine and then just when you thought it was nice out it would rain again. It kept doing this all day and made it just annoying to walk around. I had a relaxing night last night just sitting at home and having my two friends visit me as we sipped on red wine and caught up on things in NYC and DK. I introduced them to these really great wafer cookies that I found in the store and they started laughing at me. Supposedly these wafers aren't supposed to be eaten alone but in fact with ice cream and to make matters work people that usually eat them are older people. Someone like your grandma or grandpa. I don't care I love them and will continue to buy them no matter how they are supposed to be eaten. :) I also had another meeting with the bar manager and the organization that I witnessed there was unreal. I have never seen a place run the way Gefährlich is run. I really enjoyed my time being shown around and hopefully I will be able to do a good job there. It will be quite nerve racking at first. Also I was happy to know that they do free pour. No measuring the liquor. However, I found out what 3 centiliters looks like and it is barely nothing. Wow that is gonna be hard to pour to equal that measurement.

Well off to dinner and then to play some rock n roll. The night life begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment