Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Memory


I am gone, away from Copenhagen after living there for almost 3 months. What just happened? I am not sure yet because I don't think it will hit me until a few days after being back in the states. I am writing this as I wait for my connecting flight from Helsinki to NYC. I can't believe this whole adventure is over. Many emotions run through me. Sadness, loneliness, anticipation, uncertainty, excitement and distress. Can I handle all this? What is going to happen when I move back to NYC? Is life going to be the same or will it eventually turn into the same old shit again that I left. I can't let that happen.

Amazing times are told in my blog and that I will remember forever. I will return to Denmark there is really no way I can't. I have soo many amazing friends there old and new. I have a special bond that I can't explain. That I don't have anywhere else. Beautiful city = Beautiful people. Now onward to a changed life and to spend some quality time with my family that I have longed to do for some years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment