Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Malmö









Listening to: Underneath the Stars by: The Cure

Finally I traveled to Sweden. Three of my dear friends and I all traveled to Malmö, Sweden which is right over a bridge and about a 25 minute ride on a train from Copenhagen. We had a day of shopping and just hanging out. The currency is a bit weaker than the Danish Kroner so shopping didn't break the bank. Malmö wasn't too different than Copenhagen. Some people really like Malmö others don't. They feel that Stockholm is much better and maybe they are right. It certainly is a bigger city. I just needed to take a day to check out Sweden and with some great friends it made the trip that much more pleasurable. The weather was overcast with clouds most of the day and then finally the rain came and that is when we decided to depart and travel back to Copenhagen. It was a really great day and a good adventure to go on right before I leave to go back to the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment