Friday, July 10, 2009

Jesper Just

Listening to: Red Right Hand by: Nick Cave

When I was at the Louisiana museum one of the rooms had short films by Jesper Just. I didn't realize that it was his work until I sat down and starting watching it. I came across his work in NYC where he had a presentation at the MOMA. Thanks to my Danish friend asking me to go to the event. I got to meet him and watch his short films and I must say I fell in love with his work. As I sat and watched the film at the Louisiana not sure who directed it I had a feeling it was Jesper Just and sure enough it was. The cinematography and music to his short films really make each one special. I truly love his work and if you get a chance to see any of his films do so.

http://www.jesperjust.com

No comments:

Post a Comment